WYTN is holding its massive re-launch event on the 26th November, all I can say is, if after reading this you haven’t booked a ticket then you must be high or dead because if you work/want to work in the arts then this is the night FOR YOU!
- Where? The glamorous Alea Casino, Leeds
- When? Saturday 26th November, doors open at 5pm
- Cost? £10
- Tickets? http://wytnrelaunch.eventbrite.com/
How rude, well, I’ll give you 10 reasons God dammit!
- Over 250 people in the arts ready to talk to and network with
- Guest celebrities and LIVE music
- Stalls including, art dealers, studios, agencies, theatre companies and much more!
- LIVE casting showcase: a chance for all you actors to show the casting directors from across the country what you are made of, get some work and get yourself seen
- A workshop for actors (to warm you folk up) between 4pm – 4.45pm
- FREE Raffle: win a variety of great prizes including a free WYTN membership, cinema tickets, meals for two, drinks and a whole lot more!
- Colour identification bands: each attendee can select a coloured band to represent which areas of the creative industries they work in/ or are interested in, making it easier for people to identify each other and connect with relevant people.
- WYTN staff on hand to offer advice
- The price of your ticket back if you buy a membership on the night
- Access to all attendees contact information just in case you don’t quite make it round everyone or you forget your pen
Right, now get your tickets booked and I shall see thee there 😉